Battery Safety Tips
321vape.com reminds everyone to follow safety precautions when using and charging electronic batteries. A quick Google search or visit to Youtube will provide dozens of examples of what can happen when any type of device containing a rechargeable battery malfunctions. Please take note of the following safety tips-
- Never leave batteries charging unattended!
- Inspect the charging cable and battery contacts for any abnormalities. Do not attempt to use a damaged battery or charger.
- Use the correct charger for your battery. Read the product description to find out what type of charger you should use with your battery. NEVER use a "cig-a-like" type charger with an ego battery.
- Clean the charger and battery contacts with a dry cloth or towel prior to each charge to remove any liquid residue.
- Do not charge batteries in direct sunlight.
- Discontinue using the battery and/or charger if the battery gets excessively warm.
Any Devices that uses rechargeable batteries carries the risk of fire or injury so it is very important to follow these battery safety tips. When in doubt throw it out!